* a higher radiation blocking protection percentage: 100% of any radiation up to 400nm that far surpasses the legal requirements of both the US and EU.
* a lower transmission: only 15% of visible light reaches the eye
* up to 100% protection from reflected glare
* high protection against potentially dangerous "" blue light""
* superior scratch-resistance and high rigidity
* each lens is extremely strong and resistant, withstanding the Drop ball test – a 5/8 inch steel ball dropped onto the lens from a height of 50 inches—which makes the optical glass impact resistant even at the lowest thickness. Plastic lenses have a natural impact resistance that is similar in strength to crystal and even more.